Sunday 23 December 2012

Fluoridated water - Brought to you by the same well meaning folks who poisoned us with Freon and leaded gasoline.

It is becoming very common nowadays for people to shop around for their family's doctor. Trusting someone you don't know, with the health of your family, can be unnerving. One of the tools we have, to ease our mind, is a background check. Wouldn't you want to know if your family doctor had poisoned millions of children? Wouldn't you second guess his prescription before putting it in your child's mouth? Don't you want to know who put fluoride in your water before you drink it?


Beginning in the early 1920’s, GM and Dupont added lead to gasoline to improve combustion efficiency. It immediately rang alarm bells in the scientific community. Many were concerned about the potentially terrible health effects of breathing the lead spewed out in exhaustGM and Dupont quickly hired Robert Kehoe, a young scientist. According to historian Lynne Snyder, Kehoe “single-handedly spared the leaded gasoline industry from federal regulation”. He argued that lead was found naturally in human blood and that it was harmless if it remained below a “threshold level”. The U.S. Surgeon General was satisfied and Big Industry charged forward. Lead was pumped into the atmosphere and unsuspecting lungs for another 60 years before it was phased out.





Between 1927 and 1987, 68 million children were exposed to toxic levels of lead from leaded gasoline. Government data suggests that the toxic automobile emissions contributed to 5000 annual deaths from lead related heart disease, and an almost countless number of children were diagnosed with neurological injuries and learning disabilities.




In 1930, Dupont and the General Motors division Frigidaire were being questioned about their new miracle coolant Freon. In the event of a fire, Freon escaping from refrigerators and air conditioners can decompose into phosgene (the same horrific gas used in the trenches of WW1) and hydrogen fluorine (HF). This was of especial concern to firefighters.




Again, Robert Kehoe arrives on the scene. Using such an obviously poisonous gas in the home may have seemed absurd, but Kehoe assured the firefighters and other concerned parties that any such toxic gases would be in such small amounts that no one should be worried. He claimed, “The decomposition of Freon is not to be regarded as of great consequence”. However, by 1935, testing was proving that even exposure to undetectable amounts of HF was extremely harmful. In fact, the scientists did not find any exposure level, no matter how minimal, at which HF was not capable of severe lung, kidney, and liver damage.



Barely six months after the publication of this troubling discovery, Robert Kehoe quickly became one of three members of the Advisory Committee on Research in Dental Cavities for the American Dental Association. They, in turn, assisted in the publication of influential studies and literature supporting the fluoridation of public water supplies and preaching its benefits. Their efforts effectively vindicated fluoride from the bad reputation it was already garnering.




Are these the “scientists” we are going to trust with our health? Whose interests are they protecting?




Fluoride has been critical in the development of countless industrial products including

coolants
plastics
aerosol propellants
plastics
carpets
non-stick surfaces
metal smelting
fertilizers
pesticides
pharmaceuticals
microwaveable popcorn bags
hamburger wrappers
and worst of all the atomic bomb




Since WW2, fluoride has been the most damaging poison rising from industrial smokestacks. Not only is it many times more toxic than all other pollutants, it also synergistically boosts the toxicity of other pollutants as well. At one point during the Cold War, fluoride pollution was responsible for more damage claims than all twenty other major air pollutants combined. It was getting expensive, and something had to be done.




What could be more convenient than disposing of your industrial waste into the same mouths that are crying out for justice?



How much poison must we drink while financing it? How long do we have to swallow these lies?




Fluoridating water is clearly just bad science with worse motives.

4 comments:

  1. Healthy water is the single and lasting change I have made in my life over the last 3-4 years. I am in my 30th year presently, when I was 20 years old my top wisdom teeth began emerging, making eating, talking and drinking very difficult as well as excruciatingly painful(quite honestly, when your wisdom teeth are on the move even doing nothing is still painful). Believing the pain would pass once my teeth settled in their new location I resolved to wait it out. Fortunately, a few weeks of what I would call torture, was replaced with the ease of normal function. Several years later while living in Ontario one of my bottom wisdom teeth began to move. The pain of what I believed to be a natural process in my body was once again present and still, very akin to torture. This time over a period of months. As well, on fairly regular intervals my gums near my wisdom tooth would become inflamed and infected. I would temporarily solve this problem by taking a needle to the inflamed area and then forcing the puss from my gums. This solution would be temporary and require me to perform a similar action on a bi-weekly basis. Speaking covertly with on of my co-workers on the subject of wisdom teeth, I was informed that dentists assured her that if wisdom teeth are not removed infections will continue, and are simply a natural part of the life cycle when they are left in the mouth. I did not believe this but was confronted with a mountain of growing personal empirical evidence.

    Now lets fast forward about a year later. I am about 25-26 years old and I moved back to Alberta from Ontario. I have been exposed to healthy water and made a conscious choice to give my body healthy water to grow from (after all, I am an electric water balloon with consciousness and the only things that should be present in my water is the natural and healthy compliment of minerals naturally found in ocean water)

    Since I eliminated fluoride from my water, my gums had never become inflamed or infected as they have in years past. This has made me very happy, but not nearly as happy as when my previously believed to be non existent forth wisdom tooth began its emergence several weeks ago with absolutely no pain or any kind of inflammation or infection.

    I would encourage scientists to look into any correlation that can be established with regard to pain levels from emerging wisdom teeth as well as inflammation and or infection levels of those with fluoridated and non fluoridated water.

    Thanks. Jacob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very little research about the harmful effects of fluoride has been done in the mainstream medical community. Most of the research that has been done has proven it's harmful. These "bad press results" have been buried along with any scientist that defends them.

      Your problem with infection was likely caused by a lack of helpful enzymes in your saliva. It's been proven again and again, that proper enzyme balance is necessary for defending against infection. As I mentioned in my first post, one of the supposed benefits of fluoride is its ability to kill enzymes. This "beneficial" property is responsible for ruining your digestion, and many other of your enzyme dependant bodily functions, including fighting infection and inflammation. In fact research is demonstrating that taking systemic enzymes is more effective than aspirin for fighting inflammation (read more here http://www.wholebodymed.com/library_education_details.php?pid=62).


      It's not surprising that your body was unable to fight infection and swelling, with fluoride compromising a key element in your body's immune function.

      Delete
    2. As I read your story's I feel compelled to write mine . Around thirty years ago I noticed my hair getting very thin I never really blamed fluoride untill I started to notice how sensitive my teeth would be after getting them cleaned they would bleed and really swell . I found a story about fluorid poisoning everything fit hair gums bleeding!! So I talked to my dentist who did not share my viewpoint I switched dentists and have never looked back my hair slowly came back my gums do not bleed anymore and teeth are not as sensitive i make sure there is no fluoride in my toothpaste , it's frightening that now my grandson's health nurse wanted to have fluoride put on his teeth they choose not to but I was reminded of how hard it is to go against the health system still to this day !!

      Delete
  2. Laurie, I am always amazed at how "scientific studies" trump personal experience. If your gums are sore and bleeding every time you visit the dentist, isn't it safe to assume that something at the dentist is harming you. After all, science is the study of repeated events.

    As it turns out, the "science" supporting fluoridation is far less credible than they would have you believe. No double blind test has ever been done to prove fluoride's efficacy. Sadly, this doesn't stop the health industry (with pressure from chemical industry) from indoctrinating all our medical professionals during their early stages of education.

    Laurie, I encourage you to tell everyone you know about your personal struggles. Together, we can put an end to fluoride.

    ReplyDelete